by Annapurna Group | June 27, 2019
Back in the times, it was customary for people to carry a
bunch of Mosambi to ailing patients. The numerous health benefits of drinking
Mosambi juice was long recognized by our ancestors. Mosambi Juice, also known
as sweet lime juice, always tops the list in the healthy beverage segment.
You’ll usually spot people drinking a refreshing glass of Mosambi juice spruced
up with chaat masala and kala namak during the scorching months of summer.
Mosambi, in fact, contains less acid than ordinary limes and is thus praised
for its mild and refreshing flavor.
What makes Mosambi the go-to fruit juice for your health
Apart from its delightful taste, the fruit is also rich in:
Vitamin C | Copper | Zinc | Iron | Calcium | Potassium
The mild tangy and sweet juice can give you a new leash of
energy and revitalize your body. Apart from acting as a great thirst quencher,
Sweet lime juice also offers many benefits to our body& for your
well-being. It is low in fat and has several therapeutic values. It is also known
to cool you during hot summers and provide instant energy. There is definitely
more to Mosambi juice than its sweet and tangy taste! Want to know more about
how it can benefit your health while keeping you feeling fit and refreshed?
…Know more about Mosambi juice benefits for your health, hair, and skin…
Did you know these amazing mosambi facts???
- Powerhouse of Vitamin C: Sweet lime juice is a rich source of vitamin C popular form of ascorbic acid, which plays an integral role in our overall health. It is a water-soluble vitamin, which we cannot store in our body and hence we need it from our diet every day.
- Detoxifies the body: Mosambi juice acts as a perfect detoxifying agent by flushing out toxins and neutralizing the harmful effects of stress and pollution of our day to day life.
- Boosts Immunity: Sweet lime is a powerhouse of antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, regulate the immune system and increase resistance to infections, thereby boosting immunity.
- Treats Common Cold& Flu: Regular intake of mosambi juice protects our body from common cold & flu by reducing the frequency and its severity.
- Improves Digestion: Sweet lime juice contains a lot of fiber. It regulates normal digestion, keeps the bowels movements healthy and prevents constipation.
- Treats Scurvy: Scurvy is a rare condition that occurs due to the lack of Vitamin C, so adding mosambi to your diet helps treat scurvy.
- Reduces Muscle Cramps: Mosambi juice is highly recommended to athletes, Gym freaks & health enthusiasts as it reduces muscle cramps and hydrates the body after a rigorous workout.
- Good for Eyes: Due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties, sweet lime juice helps protect your eyes from infections and from the development of cataract.
- Promotes Healthy Skin: The vitamins and minerals present in mosambi juice make it a great food for gorgeous healthy skin.
- Removes Blemishes & Acne: Mosambi juice has mild bleaching and cleansing properties as it clears toxins that help you get rid of spots, blemishes, pigmentation & Acne.
- Anti-aging: Mosambi juice has great anti-aging properties and helps reduce wrinkling of the skin by promoting the development of healthy collagen, provides firmness and prevents sagging.
- Strengthens Hair: Mosambi juice promotes healthy hair, prevents split ends and gives you that shine you’ve always wanted.
Apart from being consumed as a juice, Mosambi is also consumed extensively in other forms to maintain the daily dose of your well-being. There is no denying the fact that a glass of Mosambi juice can do so much more for your overall health and well-being than just its delightful & invigorating taste. Indeed, it is a versatile fruit with many health benefits. So next time you want to rejuvenate & refresh yourself, reinvent your diet by including mosambi in it.